Sitecore Development / Kim Hornung

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to yet another Sitecore blog.

My name is Kim Hornung, and I have been working as a solution architect in Sitecore Denmark since January, 2006.

I'm curently working with pre-sales (giving demonstrations to potential partners and customers, training developers, giving support to Danish partners, and etc.) I am also involved in more technically challing tasks such as performance troubleshooting, and lately I've been spending quite a bit of time testing the soon-to-be-released v5.3 (which is really exciting!). From time to time, I also get to do a bit of website implementation and various proof-of-concepts.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Ho.

    Welcome to the blogging community Kim. Looking forward to get an insight in your brain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home